– Blend the biscuits until fine crumbs. Then add the melted vegan butter and blend/ mix until combined
– Transfer to prepared cake tin and pat down evenly using the flat surface of a glass.
Slice your strawberries layer onto of the biscuit base.
Then beat the vegan cream cheese, sugar, cornflour and almond paste/butter until fully combined and smooth.
- Then heat together your vegan chocolate and milk in the microwave for 30sec intervals.
– Then pour into the cheesecake mix and whisk until smooth. Then pour over the cheesecake filling and set in the freezer for 2hrs.
- Decorate with sliced strawberries and flowers. If these flowers aren't edible make sure to cover it's stems with flower tap.
– Finally slice and enjoy!
There is nothing better than chocolate and strawberries"