– Combine the milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside.– In a bowl combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
– Beat the sugar, oil and butter in a bowl until fluffy and then add the dry ingredients and milk mix alternatively until fully combined.
– In a seperate bowl whisk the aquafaba for 10mins until foamy and doubled in size.
– Fold the aquafaba into the cake batter gradually and gently util combined – be careful not to over mix.
– Transfer to 4 inch round cake tins or a baking tray and bake for 20mins or until golden brown and springy to the touch.
– Once cooled, if using a tray to bake your cake you'll need a 4inch cookie cutter to cut your sponges.
– In a bowl whip the double cream until soft peaks then add the icing sugar and continue to whip until stiff peaks
– Dollop a spoonful of double cream on each cake and top with berries and vegan macaron.