Welcome to the delightful fusion of East and West with this Vegan Strawberry Matcha Cheesecake. Combining the earthy tones of matcha with the sweet, tangy flavor of strawberries, this cheesecake is a testament to culinary creativity and a treat for the senses.
This recipe is a celebration of taste and texture, bringing together the best of both worlds in a creamy, dreamy dessert.
Vegan Matcha Cheesecake No Bake: This recipe requires no baking, perfect for those hot summer days.
- Vegan double cream(for the rich, creamy texture)
- High-quality matcha powder (for that authentic matcha cheesecake flavor)
- Fresh strawberries (for a vibrant strawberry matcha cake )
- A base of vegan biscuits
Begin by blending the vegan biscuits into a fine crumb. Then add the melted butter and mix. Pour onto the bottom of your cake tin and level it out evenly
Make the filling by whisking all the ingredients in a pan on medium heat until thick.
As it cool, wash and slice the heads of the strawberries off and place on top of the biscuit base, covering it.
Pour the matcha filling on top of the strawberries and set in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Once set, slice and enjoy!
- Crust Variations: Opt for a gluten-free base if required, using gluten-free vegan biscuits.
- Matcha Adjustment: Adjust the amount of matcha to suit your flavor preference in this vegan matcha cheesecake recipe.
- Strawberry Matcha Cheesecake Recipe: Add a layer of fresh strawberry puree for an intensified flavor.
Keep this matcha strawberry cheesecake refrigerated. It's best enjoyed within 3-4 days of making.
Master the art of baking GF, DF & Vegan
Baking Free From 101
Make sure to tag me @whiskmefree on Instagram and leave a review below if you followed this recipe for Matcha Cheesecake To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card or on any of the photos above. Happy baking!
- Loose bottom Square Tin
- 200 g Vegan biscuits
- 40 g Vegan butter
- 40 g Cornflour
- 50 g sugar
- ½ tablespoon Matcha
- 100 g Vegan white chocolate
- 200 g Vegan Double cream
- 300 g Strawberries
- Begin by blending the vegan biscuits into a fine crumb. Then add the melted butter and mix. Pour onto the bottom of your cake tin and level it out evenly200 g Vegan biscuits, 40 g Vegan butter
- Make the filling by whisking all the ingredients in a pan on medium heat until thick.40 g Cornflour, 50 g sugar, ½ tablespoon Matcha, 100 g Vegan white chocolate, 200 g Vegan Double cream
- As it cool, wash and slice the heads of the strawberries off and place on top of the biscuit base, covering it.300 g Strawberries
- Pour the matcha filling on top of the strawberries and set in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Once set, slice and enjoy!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
© Leena. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.