Indulge in the tropical taste of mangoes year-round with these Vegan Mango Pancake Rolls. Using tinned mangos for convenience and a burst of flavor, this recipe is perfect for any season and surprisingly easy to make. It's a fantastic twist on traditional pancakes, incorporating the vibrant essence of mangoes into a delightful vegan recipe.
Discover the Joy of Making Vegan Mango Pancakes
This vegan mango pancake recipe is a creative take on classic mango crepes and pancakes, ensuring you can enjoy this tropical treat any time of the year.
- Flour (ideal for mango pancakes and crepes)
- Plant-based milk (perfect for crepes without milk)
- Tinned mango slices (a great substitute for fresh mangoes)
- Vegan cream (for a creamy texture)
See recipe card for detailed Mango crepe ingredients.
In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients. Whisk for a few seconds to remove any big lumps.
Add the oil, puree, milk, food colouring, whisk and sieve the batter into another bowl to remove any lumps
Pour a ladle of the batter onto the pan, then tip and rotate it to spread the batter as thinly as possible across the surface of the pan.
Cook the crepes on each side for 2-3 minutes. You know it's ready to flip the crepe when it begins to bubble and unsticks by itself. Flip the crepe and cook for 30-60 seconds. Continue until you have finished all the batter.
As the crepes cool whip the cream and icing sugar until stiff peaks.
Once the crepes have cooled begin layering the crepes with the whipped cream. Dollop a spoonful of cream in the centre of a crepe and place a mango slice on top.
Fold the edges into the centre until completely sealed.
Slice in half, repeat for the rest of the crepes and enjoy!
- Vegan Mango Crepe Cake: Layer these crepes with mango cream in between to create a cake.
- Eggless Mango Pancakes: This recipe is naturally egg-free, catering to eggless mango pancake recipe enthusiasts.
- Vegan Hong Kong Mango Pancakes: Add a touch of coconut cream for a Hong Kong style twist.
Store your mango crepe rolls in the fridge, ideally consumed within 2 days.
- For the best texture, ensure your batter for the vegan mango crepes is lump-free and smooth.
Whether you're after a simple vegan mango cake, a batch of vegan mango pancakes for breakfast, or a delightful mango crepe roll for dessert, this recipe brings you the best of all worlds. Enjoy creating and savoring these sweet, tropical treats! 🌞🥭🥞
Master the art of baking GF, DF & Vegan
Baking Free From 101
Make sure to tag me @whiskmefree on Instagram and leave a review below if you followed this recipe for mango pancakes. To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card or on any of the photos above. Happy baking!
- 245 ml Plant based milk
- 50 g Plain flour
- 25 g Cornflour
- 30 g Sugar
- ½ cup Mango/Apple Puree
- 16 g Plant based butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon Yellow food colouring
- 2 tablespoon Oil (for greasing)
- 300 ml Plant based double cream
- 85 g Icing/powdered sugar
- 1 Tin Mango Slices
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients. Whisk for a few seconds to remove any big lumps.50 g Plain flour, 25 g Cornflour, 30 g Sugar
- Add the oil, puree, milk, food colouring, whisk and sieve the batter into another bowl to remove any lumps.245 ml Plant based milk, ½ cup Mango/Apple Puree, 16 g Plant based butter, 1 teaspoon Yellow food colouring
- Heat approx a teaspoon of vegan butter/oil on a pan, swivel it around the pan - making sure it's completely greased.2 tablespoon Oil
- Pour a ladle of the batter onto the pan, then tip and rotate it to spread the batter as thinly as possible across the surface of the pan.
- Continue until you have finished all the batter.
- As the crepes cool whip the cream and icing sugar until stiff peaks.300 ml Plant based double cream, 85 g Icing/powdered sugar
- Once the crepes have cooled begin layering the crepes with the whipped cream
- Dollop a spoonful of cream in the centre of a crepe and place a mango slice on top.1 Tin Mango Slices
- Fold the edges into the centre until completely sealed. Slice in half and repeat for the rest of the crepes
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
© Leena. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.