My Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Pudding recipe is extremely quick and easy to make.
Super creamy, chocolatey and indulgent, vegan, gluten and dairy free puddings. A dessert to be enjoyed by all.
This pudding is also a healthier alternative to traditional chocolate pudding as the setting agent used are chia seeds rather than gelatine, this provides the tart with extra nutrients, antioxidants and also an excellent source of omega 3's.
Here are a few examples of the many ways you can decorate your own Vegan chocolate puddings:
A simple Raspberry garnish, is the perfect simple yet so effective decoration. But can be levelled up by simply adding a sifting of icing sugar/coco powder to the top, to bring out the colours of the raspberries even more.
Or perhaps garnish your chocolate pudding with some shavings of your favourite vegan chocolate. Mine is the Nomo Chocolate bar that is gluten, dairy, nut and soya free!
You can also decorate your vegan chocolate puddings with a classic dollop of double cream and fresh berries. Here I have used the Elmlea plant based double cream, which is dairy, soya and nut free. [ I found mine is Sainsburys UK]
But these tend to be in short supply, so the original Elmlea UHT double cream also works exceptionally well.
The Full-Proof Recipe
This vegan chocolate pudding recipe is super simple and easy to follow, and is virtually impossible to go wrong. There are only 6 steps to produce this decadent and impressive dessert that will go perfectly for any occasion.
Master the art of baking GF, DF & Vegan
Baking Free From 101
The Easiest 5 min Vegan Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Glass jars/cups
- 35 g Cocoa Powder
- 2 ½ tablespoon Fructose Sugar
- 160 ml Oat Milk or another plant based milk
- 2 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 80 ml Hot Water
- Start by making the chia egg by combining the chia seeds and hot water. Mix and set aside for 10 mins2 tablespoon Chia Seeds, 80 ml Hot Water
- Place the cocoa, and milk to a pan on medium to low heat and whisk until it starts to come together35 g Cocoa Powder, 160 ml Oat Milk
- Then add the fructose sugar and whisk, this should make the mixture slightly loose.2 ½ tablespoon Fructose Sugar
- Then add the chia egg and mix through.
- Distribute the mixture into your glass jars/cups and set in the freezer for 20 mins.
- Garnish with plant based double cream, berries, chocolate shavings, or anything you fancy 🙂
I really look forward to hearing your thoughts on the recipe and what you thought of the pudding. And as always if you have any questions leave me a comment below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can xhttps://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/652740539751534894/
© Leena. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.