This post will go through exactly how to make a super simple chocolate no bake cheesecake with strawberries.
You cannot go wrong with cheesecake and strawberries. It is the ultimate combination and the perfect spring/summer dessert.
Why you’ll love this no bake cheesecake with strawberries
- It’s completely vegan and gluten free
- It’s no bake, therefore no need to put your oven on
- Perfect to make a head of time
Expert Baking Tips for this no bake cheesecake with strawberries
Although the recipe for this chocolate strawberry cheesecake is super simple, here are just a few expert tips i'd recommend:
- To customise the flavour of cheesecake just simply use a flavoured chocolate in place of a normal vegan chocolate bar.
- I like to use caster sugar in my cakes which is just a very refined sugar. So if you can't find caster sugar I’d recommend using very refined granulated sugar.
Master the art of baking GF, DF & Vegan
Baking Free From 101
Ingredients list for this vegan chocolate strawberry cheesecake recipe
For this cheesecake you will need:
However it can be quite difficult to find yourself some vegan and gluten free cookies/biscuits and chocolate that’s completely free from too. However, I have come across a brilliant whole food shop that supplies organic vegan ingredients.
Good and Greens whole foods shop, has a brilliant selection of natural, organic produce and brilliant vegan and gluten free baking ingredients.
I received a supply of Good and Greens vegan and gluten free chocolates for this recipe. Supplying brands like Conscious, Montezumas, Rhythm 108, Ombar and the list goes on. For this cheesecake specifically I used the love potion - conscious bar that added a sweet floral flavour to the cheesecake, but you can customise your cheesecake with any chocolate flavour.
Cheesecake with strawberries recipe
Step by step instructions / video
If you don't want to make this cheesecake vegan simply substitute the vegan cream cheese for normal cream cheese and the vegan chocolate for regular whole milk.
Is this a low carb cheesecake with strawberries ?
This cheesecake is extremely low carb and keto friendly.
Can I make this cheesecake with strawberry cream cheese ?
Of course, I think that would be a great substitute. However, I am yet to find a vegan flavoured cream cheese but if you do come across one, leave me a comment below i’d love to know.
Is there a cheesecake with strawberry topping recipe on tips to decorate my cheesecake?
If you would prefer not to decorate your cheesecake with flowers some other great ways you can decorate your cheesecake are:
- A Cheesecake with strawberry swirl - this can be done with strawberry jam
- Cheesecake with strawberries on top - this can be that the strawberries are sliced covering the entire surface of the cheesecake or full and placed around the cheesecake to create a border.
- Cheesecake with strawberry sauce - you might find you don't actually want to decorate the top of your cheesecake at all and instead serve your slice with a serving of sauce instead
Storing and freezing
How long does cheesecake last for ?
Cheesecake can last 3-5 days when stored in the refrigerator. But can last up to 2 months in the freezer.
Make sure to tag me @whiskmefree on Instagram and leave a review below if you made this no-bake cheesecake with strawberries. To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card or on any of the photos above. Happy baking!
Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe :
- 6 inch Loose Bottom Tin
- Food Processor
- 110 g Vegan and GF Biscuits
- 40 g Vegan butter (melted)
- 200 g Vegan cream cheese
- 200 g Almond Paste/Butter
- 120 g Caster Sugar
- 20 g Cornflour
- 60 g Vegan chocolate
- 40 ml Plant-based milk
- 200 g Strawberries
- Flowers (optional)
- Blend the biscuits until fine crumbs. Then add the melted vegan butter and blend/ mix until combined – should have a sandlike texture110 g Vegan and GF Biscuits, 40 g Vegan butter
- Transfer to prepared cake tin and pat down evenly using the flat surface of a glass.
- Beat the vegan cream cheese, sugar, cornflour and almond paste/butter until fully combined and smooth.200 g Vegan cream cheese, 200 g Almond Paste/Butter, 120 g Caster Sugar, 20 g Cornflour
- Then heat together your vegan chocolate and milk in the microwave for 30sec intervals.60 g Vegan chocolate, 40 ml Plant-based milk
- Then pour into the cheesecake mix and whisk until smooth.
- Slice your strawberries and layer them onto the cheesecake base. Then pour over the cheesecake filling and set in the freezer for 2hrs.200 g Strawberries
- Decorate with sliced strawberries and flowers. If these flowers aren't edible make sure to cover it's stems with flower tap.Strawberries, Flowers
- Finally slice and enjoy!
Please leave me a star review below!
© Leena. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.