This healthy panna cotta is super smooth and creamy and best of all it's good for you!
It’s perfect for a dinner party as it's super simple to dress up on a plate to look fancy, and I'll show you exactly how to do it!
Panna cotta ingredients
The ingredients in this Panna cotta with berry compote provide a healthy dose of protein and have impressively low fat levels. Compared to traditional Panna cottas, who’s primary ingredient is double cream and gelatine.
Master the art of baking GF, DF & Vegan
Baking Free From 101
- Panna cotta recipe no gelatine
- Panna cotta recipe how to make
- Oat milk panna cotta
- Vegan panna cotta vege gel
- Panna cotta recipe without gelatine
- Best panna cotta recipe
- Vegan panna cotta without coconut milk
- The creamiest panna cotta recipe
Well your in the right place, this post covers all of that!
Vegan Panna Cotta Recipe
Start by placing the plant based yogurt in a bowl and leave aside while you heat the plant based milk, honey, in a pan on medium heat until it comes to the boil - being careful not to let it boil. Then gradually mix into the yogurt until smooth.
Transfer to ramekins and set in the freezer for an hour.
How to plate panna cotta
Looking for a fancy way to plate your vegan panna cotta masterchef style?
With the biscuits, begin by crumbling them into small and large chunks. And scattering them along the center of the plate. Then once the panna cotta has set, simply turn it over and place it on the end of the plate sitting flat on the biscuit crumbs.
To finish, gently spoon the compote on one end of the panna cotta (facing the biscuit trail), so that the compote and its fruit run down the side.
You got yourself a fancy healthy vegan panna cotta that was extremely quick and easy to make and tastes fantastic!
This recipe is perfect for a healthy breakfast panna cotta also, to give you a nice refreshing quick to start the day.
Easy Healthy Yogurt Panna Cotta RecipePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 200 ml Dairy free milk
- 325 g Vegan yogurt
- ¾ teaspoon Agar agar
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- 2 tablespoon Sweetner of choice
Compote (Refer to notes)
- 150 g Frozen mixed berries
- Orange peel
- ½ tablespoon Orange juice
- 1 Anniseed
- ½ teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- Vegan biscuit optional-for plating
- Combine the milk, agar, cornflour and sugar to a saucepan and heat on medium low heat - don't boil.200 ml Dairy free milk, ¾ teaspoon Agar agar, 1 tablespoon Cornflour, 2 tablespoon Sweetner of choice
- Transfer the yogurt to a bowl and pour over the heated milk mixture gradually and mix until combined.325 g Vegan yogurt
- Pour into ramekins and transfer to freezer for an 1hr or until set.
- Find recipe in notes below150 g Frozen mixed berries, Orange peel, ½ tablespoon Orange juice, 1 Anniseed, ½ teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- Once the panna cotta is set turnover on a plate with vegan biscuits crumbs and pour a spoonful of compote onto the panna cotta and allow it to drip down the side.Vegan biscuit
- And enjoy!
Make sure to tag me @whiskmefree on Instagram and leave a review below if you follow this vegan Panna Cotta recipe. To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card or on any of the photos above. Happy baking!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on my vegan Panna Cotta recipe. Did it turn out as you expected?
If you have any recommendations for any other recipes you’d like to see? Perhaps a deconstructed cheesecake or other fancy plating tips?
Let me know by commenting below.
© Leena. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.