The best vegan truffles.
Small, decadent and sweet. These gluten free dairy free truffles are delicious and you’ll be shocked how easy it is to make. It just requires 3 ingredients!
It gets better these easy no bake truffles just take approx 10 mins to whip up! Which is perfect if you want a quick snack or if you want to make a quick little treat to add to a party table .
Here I will break down how to make vegan truffles.
Master the art of baking GF, DF & Vegan
Baking Free From 101
How to make 3 ingredient chocolate truffles
To make these vegan truffles simply blend the biscuits into a fine crumb using a food processor/blender or beat in a plastic sandwich bag with a rolling pin.
Then add the vegan cream cheese and blend/mix until it comes together.
Roll into evenly sized balls and place onto a tray lined with grease proof paper while you melt the vegan chocolate.
Once the chocolate is melted dip and coat the balls in the chocolate and place them onto the tray and sprinkle it with a few biscuit crumbs.
Set in the fridge for 10-15 minutes and voila! The perfect mini gluten free truffles.
Make sure to tag me @whiskmefree on Instagram and leave a review below if you make these vegan chocolate truffles. To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card or on any of the photos above. Happy baking!
Vegan Double Chocolate Truffles
- Baking tray
- 100 g Vegan biscuits (Refer to notes)
- 2 tablespoon Vegan cream cheese
- 60 g Vegan chocolate (Refer to notes)
- Blend the biscuits until it reach a crumb consistency, then add the vegan cream cheese and blend until it begins to come together like a dough. [Leave one biscuit aside this will be used for the crumb top to decorate]100 g Vegan biscuits, 2 tablespoon Vegan cream cheese
- Roll into balls and transfer to a baking tray lined with baking/parchment paper or foil.
- Set in the fridge for 10 mins while you melt the vegan chocolate.
- Once melted, coat the balls into the chocolate bowl and transfer back to the baking tray. Crumble the biscuit that you set aside and sprinkle it onto of each ball.60 g Vegan chocolate
- Set in the fridge for a further 5-10mins for the chocolate to set and enjoy with a glass of plant based milk 🙂
What do you think about this vegan chocolate truffles recipe? Do you now feel confident on how to make vegan chocolate truffles? Were they as difficult as you thought.
Leave a comment below, I’d love to hear your thoughts on these gluten free dairy free truffles.
© Leena. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.
WOW wow wow! I am so excited to have this recipe saved. These are the easiest, sweet treat ever and totally drool worthy!
So glad you like them! <3
🤤 now I'm hungry
I love a simple recipe! Delicious!
So glad you like them!
I had no idea truffles could be this easy! I remember Niles calling Daphne "truffles ... the chocolate kind" as a pet name in the show Frasier. Since then I've wondered what actually goes into truffles. Thanks for making this so easy!
Hahaha, it's a common misconception. The name itself makes people assume it's an intricate dessert to make, but they are so easy to make. I have few more truffle recipes coming your way so keep your eyes peeled <3
Love the small number of ingredients and the fact that it's vegan. Will pin for later use. Thanks for sharing
Who doesn't love a quick 3 ingredient recipe!
Wow, only 3 ingredients! I love how fast, easy and tasty this is. Perfect for when you're in a hurry.
Thanks for this time-saver.
such a great recipe I make these truffles nearly every week when I'm craving something sweet because its so simple and quick to make! thanks for the recipe
Loved these! These are the perfect treats for a little dinner party
Made these as a quick snack, they tasted delicious, couldn't even tell it was gluten free
Dairy free products are really delicious and healthy that everyone must try. Helpful guide you shared, thanks.