This cheesecake caramel recipe is delicious! This no bake cheesecake recipe uk makes a cheesecake that is so smooth and creamy with a crunchy biscuit base, filled with oozing caramel and topped with a smooth chocolate ganache, decorated with some gold sprinkles. It’s the perfect centerpiece for any celebration.
If you’d prefer to make this into a mini cheesecake recipe no bake, to serve as an individual dessert then you might want to check out this.
This recipe for no bake chocolate cheesecake is also vegan and gluten free. If you'd prefer not to make it vegan and gluten free then check out my substitutes list so you can make this suitable for all dietary requirements.
In this recipe for no bake cheesecake I will be going through how to make this the best recipe for classic cheesecake and answering your FAQs such as ‘how to make this cheesecake recipe without oven’ ‘how to decorate vegan cheesecake’ ‘why is my no bake cheesecake runny’ and so much more.
A really great thing about this cheesecake easy no bake recipe is how versatile it is. Which is what makes this gluten free vegan cheesecake recipe best. For example, you can make this into a white chocolate and caramel cheesecake or a chocolate and strawberry cheesecake using a strawberry purée for the center in place of the caramel instead!
I’ll also be sharing some more flavor variations and mix in’s below. And would highly recommend you check that part of this post out!
This recipe for vegan cheesecake requires less than an hour to come together from start to finish!
- Instructions - How to Make a Cheesecake No Bake
- Variations - Making Cheesecake
- Top tip
- Baking Free From 101
- Cheesecake Caramel Recipe
- Trending Posts
- The Ultimate Vegan Cheesecake - Easy Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake
- Biscoff Cream Cake: A Quick and Easy Vegan Dessert
- Best Easy Vegan Chocolate Biscuit Dessert
- The Best Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
- Gluten Free biscuits - the biscuit for cheesecake base I used plain biscuits - not biscuits that have chocolate chips or nuggets of raisins as this will result in a bumpy less robust base.
- Dairy Free Butter – This can be in spread or block form.
- Caster sugar – I like to use caster sugar in my cheesecakes which is just very refined sugar. So if you can’t find caster sugar I’d recommend using refined or normal granulated sugar.
- Double cream - I used plant based double cream by Elmea but you can also use coconut cream
- Vegan cream cheese
- Chocolate- vegan chocolate preferably 70% or less - anything higher may make these cheesecake quite bitter
See recipe card for quantities.
Instructions - How to Make a Cheesecake No Bake
- Blend the biscuits until fine crumbs. Then add the melted vegan butter and blend/ mix until combined – should have a sandlike texture.
- Transfer to your cake tin and press down using a spoon or glass to level it out.
No bake cheesecake filling recipe:
3. Beat the vegan cream cheese, sugar and cream using an electric mixer until fully combined and smooth. Then pour in the melted chocolate and fold in, by hand.
4. Transfer it into a piping bag and pip it over the biscuit base to create a border then fill with the caramel.
5. Then cover with the remaining cheesecake filling and smooth it over.
No bake cheesecake toppings:
6. Heat together the chocolate and cream in the microwave for 30 second intervals until smooth then pour over the cheesecake and smooth it with the back of a spoon.
7. Finally decorate with gold sprinkles to create a boarder. Set the cheesecake in the freezer for 5-7 hours.
Once set remove it from the tin, then slice and enjoy!
For the caramel cheesecake decoration I used gold crunch sprinkles
If you’d prefer not to make this no bake caramel cheesecake recipes specific to any dietary requirement, simply substitute the ingredients that correlate to your needs to make this chocolate caramel cheesecake suitable for your diet.
- Gluten free - If you’d prefer not to make this gluten-free simply substitute the gluten-free biscuits for normal digestives.
- Vegan - If you’d prefer not to make this cheesecake vegan simply substitute the vegan cream cheese for full fat cream cheese.
- Dairy free - If you’d prefer not to make this cake vegan simply substitute the dairy free butter for ordinary butter, this can be a spread or block butter
Even if you don’t follow a specific diet (eg. gluten free), you may have friends or family that could use this.
Variations - Making Cheesecake
Simple ways you can change this recipe to better suit your dinner guests:
White chocolate caramel cheesecake
In place of dark chocolate for the filling you can substitute this for white chocolate, and top it with a white chocolate ganache - following the same principles of this recipe.
If you’d prefer to bake a plain baked cheesecake then I’d highly recommend trying out my basque cheesecake. It’s super creamy and smooth and not very sweet if that’s something you’d prefer - grab the recipe here.
Cheesecake with fruit
If you like blueberry desserts you’re going to love this blueberry baked cheesecake. This gluten free blueberry cheesecake recipe is a combination of blueberry cheesecake and a streusel. The perfect comfort dessert, to enjoy all year round.
Vanilla no bake cheesecake
If you prefer plain cheesecake simply remove the melted chocolate and substitute it for vanilla pod seeds or vanilla extract.
Let me know in the comments if you try these variations or if you came up with your own!
For this recipe you’ll need a 6 inch round loose bottom cake tin, this is the one I use and I use it all the time, my cheesecake or base has never stuck once. You may also use whatever shaped loose bottom cake tin. But for all tins, make sure to properly grease it! You might want to check out my foolproof guide here.
Cheesecake you can freeze
How long cheesecake last in fridge?
They stay good, in the fridge for up to a week, and in the freezer for up to 2 months if stored in an airtight container.
Although this cheesecake no baking recipe is super simple to make, here are just a few expert tips I'd recommend:
Make sure to pipe a thick dam of cheesecake around the outside of the cheesecake, so when filling the center with caramel it doesn’t ooze out and maintains its shape when you remove it from the tin.
Use a food processor or blender to blend the biscuits into a crumb, then mix in the melted butter with a spatula or spoon - until it has a wet sand like texture.
Master the art of baking GF, DF & Vegan
Baking Free From 101
Make sure to tag me @whiskmefree on Instagram and leave a review below if you followed this cheesecake caramel recipe. To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card or on any of the photos above. Happy baking!
Cheesecake Caramel Recipe
The Best Cheesecake Caramel Recipe
- 6 inch loose bottom cake tin
- 154 g Gluten free biscuits
- 60 g Vegan butter
- 500 g Vegan cream cheese
- 170 g Vegan chocolate
- 60 g Caster sugar
- 400 g Plant based double cream/Coconut Cream
- 125 g Vegan chocolate
- 75 g Vegan Double Cream
- Gold crunch sprinkles
- Blend the biscuits until fine crumbs. Then add the melted vegan butter and blend/ mix until combined – should have a sandlike texture.154 g Gluten free biscuits, 60 g Vegan butter
- Transfer to your cake tin and press down using a spoon or glass to level it out.
- Beat the vegan cream cheese, sugar and cream using an electric mixer until fully combined and smooth.500 g Vegan cream cheese, 60 g Caster sugar, 400 g Plant based double cream/Coconut Cream
- Then pour in the melted chocolate and fold in, by hand170 g Vegan chocolate
- Transfer it into a piping bag and pip it over the biscuit base to create a border then fill with the caramel.
- Then cover with the remaining cheesecake filling and smooth it over.
- Heat together the chocolate and cream in the microwave for 30 second intervals until smooth then pour over the cheesecake and smooth it with the back of a spoon.125 g Vegan chocolate, 75 g Vegan Double Cream
- Finally decorate with gold sprinkles to create a boarderGold crunch sprinkles
- Set the cheesecake in the freezer for 5-7 hours.
- Once set remove it from the tin, then slice and enjoy!
© Leena. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.