Sometimes, the simplest desserts are the most sensational. This Easy Vegan Biscuit and Custard Dessert is a true crowd-pleaser. It requires minimal effort but offers maximum impact—perfect for any occasion!
Looking for Quick Vegan Desserts? This Allergen-Friendly Treat Is for You!
If you love easy vegan desserts that are also allergen-friendly, you've landed on the right page.
- Ingredients For This Vegan Chocolate Biscuit Dessert
- Storing this vegan chocolate biscuit dessert
- Baking Free From 101
- Trending Posts
- The Ultimate Vegan Cheesecake - Easy Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake
- Biscoff Cream Cake: A Quick and Easy Vegan Dessert
- The Best Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
- The Super Simple Gluten Free Wedding Cake
Ingredients For This Vegan Chocolate Biscuit Dessert
- Vegan, gluten-free chocolate chip biscuits
- Vegan custard (store-bought or homemade)
- Vegan whipped cream
- Vegan ganache
See recipe card for quantities.
1. Prepare the Layers:
- Have your vegan, gluten-free chocolate chip biscuits, vegan custard, and vegan whipped cream ready.
2. Assemble the Easy Vegan Dessert:
2. In a serving dish, lay out a layer of chocolate chip biscuits.
3. Mix the vegan custard with whipped cream and spread it over the biscuits. Repeat until you've used up all the biscuits and topped it with the remaining custard cream.
3. Top the vegan chocolate biscuit dessert with chocolate ganache:
- Once your layers are assembled, pour a generous layer of vegan ganache on top.
4. Chill and Serve:
- Refrigerate this quick vegan dessert for a few hours to let the flavors meld together. Serve chilled.
- Fruit Focus: Add a layer of sliced strawberries or bananas between the biscuit and custard layers for a fruity twist.
- Spice It Up: Sprinkle a little cinnamon or nutmeg on top for added flavor.
Storing this vegan chocolate biscuit dessert
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. This nut-free vegan treat can last for up to 2-3 days.
Master the art of baking GF, DF & Vegan
Baking Free From 101
Make sure to tag me@whiskmefree on Instagram and leave a review below if you followed this recipe for chocolate biscuit pudding. To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card or on any of the photos above. Happy baking!
Best Vegan Chocolate Biscuit Dessert
- 200 ml Vegan Double Cream
- 500 ml Vegan Custard
- 320 g Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- 150 g Vegan chocolate
- 60 ml Plant based milk
- Begin by making the vegan custard, to do this follow my easy step by step guide here [you'll need to double this recipe].500 ml Vegan Custard
- Next whip the cream until light peaks and mix in the custard.200 ml Vegan Double Cream
- Spread a thin layer of cream onto your serving dish and layer with biscuits, then spread on a generous layer of the cream custard and layer again with biscuits. Do this until all the biscuits have been layered and finish it off with the last layer of creamy custard.
- Finally make the ganache by heating together the chocolate and milk in the microwave for 30-60 seconds until melted and smooth. Pour the ganache on top of the creamy custard layer.
- Set it in the fridge for at least ½ hr. It's then ready to slice and enjoy!
© Leena. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.